WE ARE NOW LIVE !!!!!!!
(click on image to begin playing)
The answers to levels are NOT case sensitive. Passwords, if any, should be in lowercase ONLY. We try to cover most possible answers to a level, but do try out different combinations of answers if we might have missed some out. (We're human after all). Answers with multiple words will contain a space between them, so do take care of the same.
Clues are very easily google-able. Images can also be reverse-searched using google/tineye
Hints for the answer to the level will be on either/ all of the following
- The rules are pretty much the same for those who have played the previous editions of Klueless. But there are a few more things we have added that we feel might have been missed out on earlier occasions. Hence, irrespective of whether you are a Klueless veteran or a new player, we request that you kindly take a moment to read the wall of text below...
- The first rule of Klueless is you do NOT talk about Klueless....
- Naah,just kidding! We most definitely want you to recommend it to those around you. The actual bit starts from here...
Tips and Hints
- The aim of the game : Go to the next level by hook or by crook
- The most common ways you can do so will be by
- Entering an answer in the answer box provided
- Changing the URL in the address bar
- Clicking on various objects on the page.
- Providing the right username and password if/when prompted
Please note: Not every one of these might be a clue. We promise to make a conscious effort to mislead you.
TL;DR: Get to the next level > Complete game > Great success
- Page Title
- Pictures on the level (and their names!)
- Page source. (Right click and use View Page Source)
- Some amount of binary (.doc, .jpg etc.) download/manipulation may be required to get the hint to next level.
- There may be answers which lead you down the wrong path so watch out!
What is expected as a general rule of thumb from all players
- We have observed, based on experiences from the previous versions of Klueless, that in spite of getting the right answers, players refuse to enter them and try them out! We have no restrictions on the number of attempts, so do abuse this rule outrightly ;-)
- In case there is a lag between your post on the blog/ e-mail and us replying, it's not because we don't like your screen name or might have met you in real-life and disliked your personality. It's simply because
Please do not to share the answers on personal blogs/websites or other forums. It is quite possible that the other person may finish before you.
Clues will be provided only on the official blog (link at the top of every level) and not on the Facebook page.
You may contact us at k7ue7ess [at] gmail [dot] com when you get desperate (only towards the fag end of the game)
As the difficulty levels increase, so does our reluctance to give out obvious clues. In case we find many players to be stuck at certain levels, a blatant push will be provided from our end. But the later levels of the game are made in such a way that players will have to spend some time wrapping their head around the clues, rather than expect the same to be solved in a matter of minutes. (If you're able to clear the later levels in minutes, we'd like you to join the Klueless 8 team next year)
TL;DR: Do try your best, and be a little patient as far as hints are concerned.
- The sheer number of comments that need to be moderated makes it impossible to give an immediate response.
- The hints for levels might already have been posted against previous player requests. We implore you to do a quick run through the page before posting your queries.
We hope you have a great time playing Klueless 7!!!